Topic: Using Pro version in Photoshop

I am having difficulty getting the Pro version of Juicebox to load within Photoshop CS6. Juicebox does show under FILE...SCRIPTS...JUICEBOX. I have already taken the "jbcore" folder from the Juicebox Pro download and pasted it into Program Files/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Presets/Scripts/Juicebox. I then went in the jbcore folder and renamed juicebox.js to ~juicebox.js

Unfortunately, every time I launch Photoshop and go to File, Scripts, Juicebox, it always comes up saying "Lite Options" at the top of the window.

Obviously I am missing something here, but I don't know what . Can you please try and help me narrow this down?

Re: Using Pro version in Photoshop

Upgrading the Photoshop Template from Juicebox-Lite to Juicebox-Pro does not change the user interface.
After upgrading, all galleries subsequently created with the template will be Pro galleries (which can be seen by the absence of the Juicebox logo in the bottom right corner of the galleries) but if you want to add Pro options, you would need to either:
(1) Open and edit a gallery with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.
... or:
(2) Edit your gallery's 'config.xml' file in a plain text editor and add Pro options as attributes to the opening <juiceboxgallery> tag.

Re: Using Pro version in Photoshop

Fair enough. Thanks for the info!