Topic: JuiceBox retains settings even after customizing

I have run into an issue where if I go back and edit a gallery, regardless of the customization I have set, JuiceBox always publishes it the same way.

For example, I set the first gallery with dots instead of thumbs. Regardless of leaving everything as default, I only gt galleries with dots and no thumbs at the bottom.

Why?

Re: JuiceBox retains settings even after customizing

I have run into an issue where if I go back and edit a gallery, regardless of the customization I have set, JuiceBox always publishes it the same way.

It sounds like a program may have put a temporary lock on one or more of your gallery files which may be preventing JuiceboxBuilder from overwriting the old gallery files with the new ones.
Make sure, when re-saving a gallery, that you do not have any gallery files open in any other programs (such as the 'index.html' file open in a browser or the 'config.xml' file open in a text editor).
Also, make sure that the permissions on your gallery folder are not too restrictive (for example, read-only) which would also prevent JuiceboxBuilder from overwriting the old gallery files with the new ones.

Re: JuiceBox retains settings even after customizing

Thanks. I will check for that and see if it fixes the issue

Rick