Topic: Presets

I created some new presets and saved them. I am moving to a new computer and want to move the presets I created to the new computer. What file will have my saved presets so I can move them over? I looked at the presets folder in the Juicebox program folder. There did not seem to be any new presets saved.

Re: Presets

It is possible to save a preset file anywhere you like on your computer (though I would not recommend saving them alongside the presets which come with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro in the Program Files folder as they will be deleted if you ever uninstall JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, for example, before installing a new version).
If you cannot remember where you saved your preset files, try going through the motions of saving or loading a new preset file to see if the folder you originally used is remembered and automatically opened.
If not, then try searching your hard drive for the name of one of your preset files.
If you cannot remember the names of any of your preset files, you could search your hard drive for all files with a .xml file extension. Hopefully some of the results will look familiar.