Topic: Images do not open

I just updated Adobe Air to Juicebox. When I create a new gallery and load the pictures into Juicebox I can not see them. The containers for the pictures are there but no image in the container. I can do the sort and the containers sort. As I move forward into Juicebox to finish my slide show I can see the images and they are properly sorted. When I publish every thing is good.

Any idea how to correct this problem?

Re: Images do not open

Here a few things to check...

• Make sure that you are using the most recent version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (v1.3.2). If necessary, please see the Upgrading Juicebox page for instructions on how to get the latest version and how to upgrade JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.

• Make sure that your image filenames use only web-safe characters (uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde) and not other characters such as commas or apostrophes.

• If you use a Mac and the problem you reported happens when opening an existing gallery to edit it, then make sure that the permissions on the gallery folder (and the 'images' and 'thumbs' folders) are not too restrictive. (This may not apply to your own scenario but may help other users reading this thread.)