Topic: Lightroom plugin un-crop thumbnails?

How can I "un-crop" the thumbnail images in Lightroom 4? In Juicebox Pro I can set the thumbnail size to 55x75 and the images are not cropped. In customizing my Lightroom template I can replicate everything but this! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lightroom plugin un-crop thumbnails?

When using the Lightroom plugin, thumbnails are created with maximum bounds of 128px x 128px. The thumbnails themselves are not cropped. The larger of the two sides will be 128px and the other side will be scaled appropriately in order to maintain the correct aspect ratio of the image.
The problem occurs when the thumbnails are displayed in the gallery as Juicebox crops rather than scales them to fit the thumbWidth and thumbHeight values (and this will be more noticeable if you set values less than the default values of 85px x 85px).
A possible workaround would be to create your thumbnail images in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and substitute the 'thumbs' folder in your Lightroom-generated gallery with the 'thumbs' folder from JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.

Re: Lightroom plugin un-crop thumbnails?

Thanks for the reply. I kept tweaking my values and finally was able to get Lightroom to make some adjustment and ended up with 90x120. It's still a bit cropped, but I can live with it. I can't tell you why it finally adjusted, but it did. As I have over 300 galleries to produce, I'm working to keep the process down to as few steps as possible! Have saved as a preset as well.
Thanks again!