Topic: next page/thumbnails buttons

I'm working on 2 sites simultaneously - on one, the next/prev page and next/prev thumbnail dots icons show properly (the arrow inside the circle). On the other site, they do not appear at all.

I've gone through all the settings several times in juicebox builder and I can't find where I am setting them differently. The site where they don't appear has a black background and I've seen in other cases where this can cause certain things to "disappear". I'm wondering if that is the case. But changing the background to some other color does not make these icons appear.

What controls the absence/presence of these?

Bob

Re: next page/thumbnails buttons

On the other site, they do not appear at all.

Try comparing the settings in the 2 'config.xml' files (and copy the settings from one gallery to the other if you want both to look similar).

The site where they don't appear has a black background and I've seen in other cases where this can cause certain things to "disappear". I'm wondering if that is the case.

That is certainly possible. For example if you have white text on a white caption area, the text will be displayed but not visible.

What controls the absence/presence of these?

The main image navigation buttons are displayed when showImageNav="TRUE".
The thumbnail navigation buttons are automatically displayed if there are enough thumbnails in your gallery to require multiple thumbnail pages.