Topic: How to set custom theme with WP-Juicebox with Juicebox-Pro

Hello. I've searched the support docs and forum about this topic but couldn't find the answer, so I apologize if it's been addressed before.

I'm using the WP-Juicebox plugin with the Pro version of Juicebox and I'm wondering if there's a way to use a custom JB theme rather than altering the "classic" theme? I know that when I use JB with a non-WordPress site, the path to the custom theme is set within the embed code and not within the config options, but the WP plugin does not use the regular JB embed code and I don't think there's a JB Pro config option to set a theme.

I just thought it would be better to add my customized JB theme and point to it rather than alter the Classic theme so that I don't overwrite my alterations each time I upgrade JB in the future.

Many thanks for any advice...

Re: How to set custom theme with WP-Juicebox with Juicebox-Pro

If you want to add a themeURL to your WP-Juicebox galleries, edit the plugin's 'wp-juicebox/wp-juicebox.php' file in a plain text editor and add the themeURL entry between lines 1005 and 1006 (immediately after the new juicebox({ line), e.g.

themeUrl: "http://www.example.com/custom/theme.css",

Please note that this will apply to all galleries created with the plugin.

Re: How to set custom theme with WP-Juicebox with Juicebox-Pro

Excellent... thanks for your help, Steven!