Topic: Multiple galleries on a single page - Wrong gallery expands to full

This issue is evident on the following demo:

http://www.juicebox.net/demos/support/m … _one_page/

Click on the first Expand Gallery button, the second gallery expands instead; and vice versa.

This is happening in Safari and Chrome, not sure about other browsers.  I couldnt figure it out for the life of me on my site, and then realized it happens in the demo.   Is there a way around it?

Cheers

Re: Multiple galleries on a single page - Wrong gallery expands to full

Thank you for reporting this bug.
I have logged a bug report and it should hopefully be fixed in the next version of Juicebox.
Unfortunately, I have not yet found a suitable workaround.

Do you have a release date for the next Juicebox-pro release ?

We just bought it and are planing to install it in our production environement in june. If the next release date is too far for us, would it be possible for you to give us a patch or hotfix ?

Thanks  for your help.

JF

Do you have a release date for the next Juicebox-pro release ?

There is no set release schedule for Juicebox and I do not know when the next version will be released. Any estimate I give you could turn out to be wholly inaccurate.
However, if you would like to be notified of new releases, please subscribe to our newsletter at the foot of our homepage or follow us on Twitter @juiceboxgallery

If the next release date is too far for us, would it be possible for you to give us a patch or hotfix ?

Unfortunately, this would not be possible.

I'm also having this problem and it's a big one - my client is really annoyed that they paid for Juicebox Pro and can't have multiple expanding galleries on a page. It's a showstopper, so I'll now need to invest a huge number of hours replacing Juicebox on their site with a gallery that actually works as advertised. I checked the Twitter page but couldn't see any update on this issue.

I also notice that expanding the gallery and then closing or un-expanding it reloads my page without scrollbars so the user can only view the top content on the page! This happens on Chrome & FF so far. This doesn't happen on the demo page so I'll continue to look for the problem.

These are major problems with the gallery. If they can't be fixed I'll be seeking a refund for my client (the features page clearly states you can embed multiple galleries in a page - what point if they can't be expanded?)

@amber.au

The expanding multiple galleries bug has been addressed and will be fixed in the next version of Juicebox (although I do not know when it will be released).

I also notice that expanding the gallery and then closing or un-expanding it reloads my page without scrollbars so the user can only view the top content on the page!

I have been unable to replicate this problem in test galleries of my own.
Try checking your web page for HTML error with the W3C Markup Validation Service and fix any errors reported in case there are errors on your web page which are somehow contributing to the problem.
If the problem continues, please post the URL to your web page so that I can take a look.

The expanding multiple galleries bug has now been fixed in v1.3.2. Please see the Version History for a full list of changes and the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.