Topic: drop shadows

I'm trying to remove ALL drop shadows in galleries. I've eliminated them from the gallery title and the image text. There are drop shadows to the left and right of all images in the galleries and I cannot figure out how to eliminate these. I tried removing all references to "shadows" of any kind in the theme.css file and that did not seem to work.

Thanks!
Bob

Re: drop shadows

To remove all drop shadows, set the following 3 options to RGBA(0,0,0,0) or Opacity 0 in JuiceboxBuilder: ThumbShadowColor, ImageShadowColor and TextShadowColor

I was told earlier that to remove text drop shadows I had to edit the css, which I have successfully done to remove those - I do not see any TextShadowColor setting in JuiceboxBuilder - am I missing that?

More importantly, I have tried setting ImageShadowColor in JuiceboxBuilder to Opacity 0 (from default of .4) and this does not help - there is still a drop shadow. I took a screenshot of the edge and examined it in photoshop to make sure I wasn't seeing things and there is definitely still a drop shadow. I also tried setting the ImageShadowColor background color to that of the overall background color (#fff in this case) and the drop shadow is still there.

Also, when you say to set values to RGBA (0,0,0,0) I want to make sure I do that properly. In the Image Shadow Color parameter I click on the color box and set the 6 digit hex value at the top. I've set it to #000 with opacity of 0, also to #fff with opacity of 0 and neither removes the drop shadow. Are you using some css3 that is not supported in some browsers? Though at this point I'm just observing (and testing screenshots from) the juicebuilder preview window, which I assume would be accurate.

I do not see any TextShadowColor setting in JuiceboxBuilder - am I missing that?

The 'textShadowColor' option was added in Juicebox v1.3.0 along with a lot of other features: http://juicebox.net/blog/2013/04/juiceb … -released/

I'm just observing (and testing screenshots from) the juicebuilder preview window, which I assume would be accurate.

Due to limitations in the Adobe AIR browser, the JuiceboxBuilder preview is not 100% accurate, and drop shadows are one example of this. You are better off previewing your gallery in a browser. See a list of JuiceboxBuilder Known issues here: http://www.juicebox.net/support/juiceboxbuilder/