1 (edited by debart 2013-04-27 16:15:25)

Topic: Is there a way to force thumbs to use something other than a square?

I am trying to get JBPro to display thumbs as I have them saved. Some are 100X75 and some are 75X100. Nothing I seem to do alters the display. I know the xml gives thumbs width and height, but that is forced on all images. I don't want to have to pad images with space to get them to display correctly, the whole image. The images are about equally divided between vertical and horizontal. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Is there a way to force thumbs to use something other than a square?

You can set the thumbnail dimensions on the 'Images' tab of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and the application will set the thumbWidth and thumbHeight values in the gallery's XML file accordingly.
However, all the thumbnails will share the same dimensions. This cannot be changed.

Steven wrote:

You can set the thumbnail dimensions on the 'Images' tab of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and the application will set the thumbWidth and thumbHeight values in the gallery's XML file accordingly.
However, all the thumbnails will share the same dimensions. This cannot be changed.

Sounds like a needed feature. It is a lot of work redoing thumbnails to reflect the actual image.

If you like, you can post suggestions in for future versions in the Feature Requests thread.