Topic: Large, Medium, Small ?

Love my new Juicebox Pro. Had it just a couple of weeks. When I first was making galleries, the folder showed Large, Medium and Small folders with my images in them. Now it is just doing just one set of images (in addition to Thumbs). What's changed? I'm using it in lightroom 4, Mac OS 10.6 and have made a number of Pro changes, like having "all" files load when launched (I usually only have about 20 images.)  These are regular galleries, not embed, etc. Sample
www.smallbusinessphoto.com/oasis/index.html

Re: Large, Medium, Small ?

Juicebox-Pro uses only one 'images' folder (and one 'thumbs' folder).
Certain other Lightroom plugins may have created 'Large', 'Medium' and 'Small' folders but, to the best of my knowledge, the Juicebox plugin for Lightroom has never created three separate image folders or any folders by these names.

OK Thank you. By any chance could it have been Lite, which I experimented with before upgrading? Doesn't really matter; you answered by concern that I had done something wrong. Cool program. Thanks.

No. The Lightroom plugin comes bundled with Juicebox-Lite and you can upgrade the plugin by replacing the Lite 'jbcore' folder with the 'Pro' version but the structure of the output files is exactly the same whether you use Juicebox-Lite or Juicebox-Pro.