Topic: Gallery disappears once uploaded

I'm running a Win 2008 server on AWS. Locally, everything loads fine, but when uploaded to AWS, the gallery disappears. My file structure remained intact during the upload. Any IIS-specific changes needed? Any known issues with AWS?

http://www.liveinthepines.com

Thanks,

njd

Re: Gallery disappears once uploaded

It looks like there might be a problem with your gallery's 'config.xml' file.
Try opening http://www.liveinthepines.com/config.xml directly in a browser (such as Chrome) and you will see the following error message:

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 122 at column 19: Extra content at the end of the document

Try removing the extra content after the closing </juiceboxgallery> tag to see if this makes a difference.

Thanks for the quick reply. I've appeared to fix the issue to no effect. The XML now loads fine, however the gallery still does not appear.

For testing purposes, try expressing your gallery's dimensions as absolute pixel values rather than as percentages, e.g.

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="assets/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
new juicebox({
containerId : "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "800",
galleryHeight: "600",
backgroundColor: "#222222"
});
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

Also, when using percentage heights, please see the note for Using Percentage Heights in the Embedding Guide.

Just tried that - no effect unfortunately.

I have just noticed that there looks to be a problem with your gallery's 'juicebox.js' file on your web server. There is a lot of extraneous content at the end which is likely to be causing your gallery to fail to display.
Try re-uploading your gallery's 'jbcore' folder to ensure that all files are present and correct.

Bingo! Thanks for the help. I'll run a couple tests to see where the junk is getting added.