Topic: Blank thumbnail images via LR4 plugin

I just upgraded to the Pro version and am having an issue with the web gallery that's being created.  The gallery I just created contains 64 photos.  Everything works perfectly for the first 50, however, the thumbnail images from 51-64 are blank.  If clicked on the full-size image appears properly.

I've deleted and recreated the gallery several times.  I've shut-down and restarted Lightroom, but have had zero success.

Can anyone help?  The gallery is for an event I shot and 50 people are currently waiting to see photos.  Help!!

Re: Blank thumbnail images via LR4 plugin

Make sure that all your thumbnail images have been uploaded successfully to the correct location on your web server. Also, make sure that your image filenames contain only web-safe characters (uppercase and lowercase letters, decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore, and tilde).
This FAQ may also help:
My images show locally, but not when I upload them to my website. Why?

If you continue to experience difficulties, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look.

Thanks for the reply.  I was away from my Mac for about an hour, went to my website, did a refresh and everything now appear as it should.  I find this very weird.  I didn't change or upload anything.  Any ideas why this happened in the first place?

Perhaps a temporary glitch on your web server or a browser caching issue.