Topic: Not Able to see Images - missing config.xml file Error Message

I've read through all other forums posts on this and other sites, have reinstalled wordpress files, checked paths, etc. and still get missing images. I'm using the method to get the images from a nextgen gallery. This was all working before, but it suddenly stopped working. I didn't change any code or file structure on the site, so i'm not sure where the issue lies. I also check file permissions to 777 but doesn't that cause security issues? This didn't help either. What should I have the juicebox folder set to for file permissions and also what should the xml files be set to? this is the url: http://www.buschdesign.com/projects/tra … struction/

Re: Not Able to see Images - missing config.xml file Error Message

Viewing your gallery, it looks like there may be a conflict between the CSS of your current theme and that of the gallery itself.
Try temporarily reverting to the default WordPress theme to see if this makes a difference.
Check your web page for any generalized CSS that the gallery might inherit. Look out for any CSS rules that, for example, apply to all 'img', 'p' or 'div' tags (rather than just specific instances of these tags through use of ids and classes).
(Your gallery's XML file looks OK.)

Thanks for having a look! There was an issue with the htaccess file that I resolved. Can you please advise on the what permissions should be set for the juicebox folder and xml files?

The 'wp-content/uploads/juicebox/' directory should automatically be assigned permissions of 777 when the plugin is activated and the XML files within should have permissions of 644.