Topic: Small alignment with Back button

I can't seem to find how to get the Back button centered on the button bar. I've tried every margin and padding but nothing works. I got it to go down though! Any ideas?
http://goo.gl/wIlGK

Re: Small alignment with Back button

The Back Button is not part of the Button Bar but if you wish to horizontally center the Back Button, set backButtonHAlign="CENTER" in your gallery's XML file.
If creating or editing your gallery with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, this configuration option can be found in the 'Customize -> Back Button' section.
Please note that this configuration option is used in Large Screen Mode only.

That works for horizontal centering, but I'd like it to be centered vertically on the bar. Now it's lower than center.

It sounds like you might have set buttonBarPosition="TOP" and backButtonPosition="OVERLAY" (which would position the Back Button lower than the Button Bar). If this is the case, then try setting backButtonPosition="TOP".
Otherwise, please post the URL to your gallery so that I can take a look and help further.

I tried combinations of all the button options and what eventually worked was this code to a.jb-go-back-icon in combination with backButtonPosition="TOP".

margin: -3px !important;
padding: 0px !important;

I've changed so many other things in the CSS so who know what else might have affected this!