1 (edited by jeroend 2013-03-15 08:37:09)

Topic: Misplaced image Flickr gallery

Hello,

I'm working on a Drupal 6 website for a client. I was asked to make their website fully responsive.
They were using the Flash gallery from Flickr, but this doesn't work on mobiles, so we're replacing them with Juicebox gallery's.

Everything works fine expect the "preview" image on mobile phones. Screenshot: url removed

As you can see the image is misplaced in the upper left corner. What is causing this, and how can I fix it?

The website (still in development): url removed

my code:

removed 

Thanks,

Jeroen

Re: Misplaced image Flickr gallery

This may be caused be a conflict between the CSS on your page and that of the gallery itself.
Check your page's CSS (there are 30 external CSS files listed on your page) for any generalized CSS that the gallery might inherit. Look out for any CSS rules that, for example, apply to all 'img', 'p' or 'div' tags (rather than just specific instances of these tags through use of ids and classes).

Re: Misplaced image Flickr gallery

Thanks for the reply. Most of those css files are from modules and do not affect the website. The page css is build in only 3 files.
But you where right, I had max-width: 100% on my global img tag for responsive purposes.

This messed up the "preview" image on mobile phones. Removed it and everything works fine.

Thanks for the support.

Jeroen