Topic: Config XML File not found

After spending a week on this forum trying to resolve a "JuiceBox Error Config XML File not found" on my three galleries, all seemed to be working fine.  I published the site, checked it out on several browsers...life was good.

Now client is getting the error message for the XML config file.  The site is: www.finecustombuilding.com

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Config XML File not found

All three of your galleries seem to be working fine and I do not see the 'Config XML File Not Found.' message in any of them.
It is possible that your client's browser has cached a non-working version of your gallery (before you solved the problem).
Try asking your client to clear their browser's cache to see if this makes a difference.

Steve- they have send me screen shots (which I don't know how to attach here) using Safari and other browsers where the error message is shown.  The client is becoming upset.  Any help would be appreciated

I think I may have discovered the reason for your problem.
In your galleries, the paths within your embedding code use the www subdomain of finecustombuilding.com (www.finecustombuilding.com) and your galleries will display fine if visiting www.finecustombuilding.com.
However, all gallery files must be located on the same domain (or subdomain) as the web page into which the gallery is embedded (due to the JavaScript same origin policy) and your gallery will fail if you access your page via finecustombuilding.com rather than www.finecustombuilding.com.

Either ensure that your clients visit www.finecustombuilding.com or use relative paths within your embedding code so that your galleries can be viewed at both www.finecustombuilding.com and finecustombuilding.com.

For example, in your 'projects.html' file, use the following embedding code:

<script src="jbox_gallery3/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
  new juicebox({
    baseUrl : 'jbox_gallery3/',
    containerId : 'juicebox-container3',
    galleryWidth : '930px',
    galleryHeight : '700px',
    backgroundColor: '#222222'
  });
  </script>

Steven- the folder for gallery3 has it's own index.html file and this is the code that is currently there:

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
        <script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
        <script>
            new juicebox({
                containerId : 'juicebox-container',
                galleryWidth: '100%',
                galleryHeight: '100%',
                backgroundColor: '#222222'
            });
        </script>
    <div id="juicebox-container"></div>
        <!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->

I am going to replace that with the new code you gave me, but my question is "why is the juicebox-container div underneath the actual code and not "holding" the juicebox script and code?  Could this be part of the problem?

So the juicebox code is not only on the interiors.html page, but it is also on the gallery3 index.html page.

Does the new code go in BOTH locations?

So the juicebox code is not only on the interiors.html page, but it is also on the gallery3 index.html page.

Does the new code go in BOTH locations?

At the moment on your web site, the embedding code is in both pages.
However, the gallery's own 'index.html' page is required only if you want to view the gallery on a page of its own (or if you want to load the gallery into an iframe).
As you are embedding the gallery into an existing page alongside other content, the gallery's own 'index.html' page is redundant and can actually be deleted from your web server if you like.

I am going to replace that with the new code you gave me, but my question is "why is the juicebox-container div underneath the actual code and not "holding" the juicebox script and code?  Could this be part of the problem?

There is no need to replace the code in the gallery's 'index.html' file (see above). Just change the URLs in the embedding code in the 'interiors.html', 'exteriors.html' and 'projects.html' pages.
The JavaScript code tells Juicebox to fill the 'juicebox-container' <div> with the gallery. The JavaScript code should be outside the 'juicebox-container' <div>.