Topic: More setups for Juicebox in Lightroom

I use Juicebox Pro with Lightroom plugin. In Lightroom I choose between different webgalleries, ie Juicebox.
Is it possible to make another Juicebox 2 webgallery which I can choose from the list. I want to use 2 different Juicebox setups for my 2 different webpages.

Re: More setups for Juicebox in Lightroom

No. You would need to give the plugin a unique name and the galleryInfo.lrweb file which houses the plugin's name is compiled and cannot be modified.
The next best thing might be to have your two gallery's configuration options to hand in a text file and copy and paste the ones you want into the plugin's Pro Options text area.

3 (edited by Tipman 2013-02-19 22:49:12)

I have put in showautoplaybutton=true and CTRL+ENTER and showinfobutton=true into the Lightroom web module.
My icons in the upper left corner looks wrong when I use IE9. 3 icons are shown as "4 arrows (expand)".
It works fine in chrome and firefox.
You can see me gallery on http://flikfoto.dk/fotos/bryllup/Jubii/.
What can be the reason for the wrong icons in IE9?
I have tried to erase temporary internet files without any result.

If I open the gallery in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and simply saves the file again, then the gallery works fine in IE9. The result can be seen on http://flikfoto.dk/fotos/bryllup/Jubii2/.
There must be a problem with the files coming from the LR plugin.

I have also tried to remove the files from C:\Users\Frank\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries and reinstalled the plugin and overwritten the jcore dir with the pro files. Nothing helps.

When I view your http://flikfoto.dk/fotos/bryllup/Jubii/ gallery in IE9, your gallery displays the AutoPlay Button and Info Button as expected.
It sounds as if you have not completely cleared your IE9 browser's cache.
If certain configuration options are displayed only in certain browsers (and not in others), then it is likely to be a browser caching issue.
Please see this FAQ:
When I update my gallery I don't see my changes online. Why?

I have checked it from my son's pc, too. Here I had the same problem. Can a Danish windows cause the problem? And I have the same problem from my company pc. You have a problem with your product here. Company computer uses IE8.

If you like I can show me computer to you. We can use Teamviewer for that.

I now see the problem with your gallery in IE9 (though your gallery displayed OK in IE9 when I last checked it).

I notice that currently, the source of your page begins with the following:

<?php include("fotos/password_protecthorsbol.php"); ?><!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

There is a PHP include which is not being processed (due to the page not having a .php file extension) and the Doctype Declaration should be at the very top of the HTML document.
Remove the following code from your page and your gallery should display as expected in IE9.

<?php include("fotos/password_protecthorsbol.php"); ?>

Thanks Steven. You were right, now it is working. Sorry for the problems.
BG Frank.