Topic: Couple of questions regarding features before i buy

I am currently building a presentation image based that has been running using Adobe Autoviewer, we now need the presentation to be non flash for MAC/iPAD etc.   

Im wondering if you could answer a couple of questions before i buy the pro version.

1)  Can the slideshow be put on a USB drive and set to autorun?
2)  Can the slideshow be customized to look similar to autoviewer, ie one slide, play function and set speed of slide?

Re: Couple of questions regarding features before i buy

1)  Can the slideshow be put on a USB drive and set to autorun?

A Juicebox gallery is a set of web pages. You could copy the gallery folder onto a USB flash drive and have the gallery's 'index.html' page autorun but it would be dependent on the user's computer having a suitable browser associated with .html files to display the gallery.
You could try this with Juicebox-Lite (the free version) before purchasing Juicebox-Pro as the principle is the same for both versions. Juicebox-Lite can be downloaded from this web page.

2)  Can the slideshow be customized to look similar to autoviewer, ie one slide, play function and set speed of slide?

It would not be possible to exactly replicate at AutoViewer gallery with Juicebox.
You would be able to hide the thumbnails (by setting showSmallThumbs="FALSE", showLargeThumbs="FALSE" and showThumbsButton="FALSE"), have newly selected images slide in from the sides (by setting imageTransitionType="SLIDE"), automate a slideshow (by setting autoPlayOnLoad="TRUE") and set the time between images (by setting the displayTime and imageTransitionTime configuration options) but it is not possible to have the previous and next images partially visible to the left and right of the current image.
For reference, all Juicebox Configuration Options can be found on this web page.

Re: Couple of questions regarding features before i buy

Hi Steven thanks for the prompt reply, i will look at testing the lite version first.