Topic: Main image caption position problem with new row of thumbs

Hi,

I am not sure but it seems that I have found a problem with the main image caption position:
The situation to replay it is:
Caption Postition: Overlay_image
Thumbnails active in a single row of five (more or less will probably also work)
Thumbs Position: Top

Replay:
Last thumb of the row is the active picture
Press at the right edge of the mainimage to show next picture in the row of thumbs

Result:
Next picture, caption position is not overlay_image but bottom with the size as if it is in overlay_image position.
I don't have an example on line at the moment
This does also occure with first thumb of the row and press left on the main_image. I have checked it with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, Windows 7 IE 10 en Firefox 17.

I hope that you understand my explanation and description of the problem.
regards
Hans

Re: Main image caption position problem with new row of thumbs

Thank you for reporting.
This sounds like it might be a known bug which manifests itself only when captionPosition="OVERLAY_IMAGE", imageTransitionType="FADE" and frameWidth is greater than zero.
This bug should hopefully be fixed in the next version of Juicebox-Pro but, in the meantime, workarounds would be:

• Set captionPosition to anything other than 'OVERLAY_IMAGE', or...

• Set imageTransitionType to anything other than 'FADE', or...

• Set frameWidth="0"

Another workarounds are:

• No thumbnails

• Set Show Image Nav to None

• Set Image Click Mode to None

For me are the two last better "options" then your workarounds

Setting showImageNav="NONE" and imageClickMode="NONE" would be a suitable workaround only if enableAutoPlay="FALSE" and enableKeyboardControls="FALSE". (The bug manifests itself when autoplaying and when using keyboard controls to navigate through the images as well as when using the main image navigation button.)

This bug has now been fixed in v1.3.0. Please see the Version History for a full list of changes and the Upgrading Juicebox page for details on how to get the latest version.