Topic: calling multiple galleries in same div a la iframe capabilities

Excuse if I am missing something very basic about this. I am novice in most areas.

I have a laboriously constructed menu bar and wish to use the range of buttons on it to call up a range of galleries which would open in the same div container (to be defined in css) underneath the menu items.

I can see that it would be possible to get multiple galleries to appear in the same space using iframe  - but, for the reasons described in the juicebox documentation, I would prefer to avoid iframe.

My understanding of code is fledgling (and I have not yet tried anything yet) but it seems to me that the supplied sample embedding code for linking to multiple galleries in multiple folders is not directly usable as a url link for the buttons of my menu.

Am I wrong ?  It surely is a link of course but  feel sure that I missing something basic in coding terms - familiar only  basic URL > target type button links.

Appreciate any pointers/suggestions which would help me proceed with this 

thanks

Re: calling multiple galleries in same div a la iframe capabilities

Using an <iframe>, you would be able to have a single HTML page containing your menu bar and you could target the <iframe> with different galleries without the user leaving the main page.

The Embedding Multiple Galleries example duplicates a template page for each gallery (so that an <iframe> is not used) and each gallery has its own page (complete with header and footer).
Try viewing the source of the http://www.juicebox.net/demos/support/m … index.html page in your browser. You can replace the sample header with your own menu bar and duplicate the page for as many galleries as you have.