Topic: Video Support and Lightroom Classic freezing

I am a wee out of my league at the moment... I have Lightroom Classic with v1.5.1 - works awesome with just a still gallery but does freeze LrC occasionally.  I dismiss and relaunch and all is good for a while... My main question is - I have a 17sec video clip - everything is processed and sized but when I upload via LrC web/ftp - the video clip is just a frame in the gallery not a video... Is there support for that or am I SOL?  FYI - my gallery pics and video clip is 16:9 w/MacBook Pro M1 v12.6.  Thanks timmy

Re: Video Support and Lightroom Classic freezing

Sorry, Juicebox does not support videos (no matter how the gallery is made).
FAQ: Will Juicebox load things other than images?

The Juicebox Plugin for Lightroom should not freeze, though.
Is there a certain function or combination of options that causes the plugin to freeze?
If there's a way for me to reproduce the problem (for example, a certain set of steps that I can take to replicate the problem), please let me know.

I've just checked the current version of the plugin (v1.5.1) on Lightroom Classic v12.1 on Windows 11 x64 Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105 (I don't have access to a Mac to check on at the moment) and it seems to be behaving OK (working as expected and no freezing).