Topic: image number and caption box

Hi, I´d like to show the image number, but i don´t like the caption box with title image, i prefer hide it. Is it possible? or the only way to show the image number is by means of caption box?   sorry my english.

And another question, is it possible hide gallery thumbnails by default?

Re: image number and caption box

Hi, I´d like to show the image number, but i don´t like the caption box with title image, i prefer hide it. Is it possible?

In JuiceboxBuilder-Pro:

• Go to 'Images -> Titles -> Use None' (from the drop down menu at the top)

• Set showImageNumber="TRUE" ('Customize -> Caption' section)

• Choose a captionBackColor with an opacity of zero, e.g. rgba(0,0,0,0) ('Customize -> Color' section)

And another question, is it possible hide gallery thumbnails by default?

Yes. Set showLargeThumbs="FALSE" ('Customize -> Thumbnails' section). This will hide the thumbnails when the gallery is first displayed. The user can then choose whether or not to show the thumbnails via the 'Toggle Thumbnails' button. If you wish to hide this button too, set showThumbsButton="FALSE".

thanks very much

ir order to managing with wordpress, how can i hide the title with code?

if i change the color of the box with code, the opaccity turn to 100%, what´s the code option to change the opaccity of the box

gallery navigation in ipad have a problem with this box caption, image and box not move at the same time. is it possible to solve this?

and one thing more, is it possible to change the apparence of navigation buttoms without css customization?

thanks in advance

ir order to managing with wordpress, how can i hide the title with code?

If using the Media Library as the source of images for your gallery, WordPress (prior to v3.5) does not allow you to have an image with an empty Title.
In order to not display the Titles in your WP-Juicebox gallery, you would have to edit the 'wp-juicebox/config.php' file in a plain text editor and change line 66 from:

$title_text = $new_dom_doc->createCDATASection($attachment->post_title);

... to:

$title_text = $new_dom_doc->createCDATASection('');

(The line numberabove refers to WP-Juicebox v1.2.0.)

if i change the color of the box with code, the opaccity turn to 100%, what´s the code option to change the opaccity of the box

Enter the following code into the 'Pro Options' text area of your WP-Juicebox's settings window:

captionBackColor="rgba(0,0,0,0)"

gallery navigation in ipad have a problem with this box caption, image and box not move at the same time. is it possible to solve this?

Perhaps there is a conflict between WP-Juicebox and your current WordPress theme or another plugin which you have installed and activated. Try reverting to the default WordPress theme and deactivate all your other plugins to see if your WP-Juicebox gallery then works as expected. If it does, reactivate your other plugins one by one until you find the source of the conflict.

and one thing more, is it possible to change the apparence of navigation buttoms without css customization

No. If you wish to change the navigation arrows, you would need to edit the 'jbcore/classic/img/assets.png' file in an image manipulation program such as Adobe Photoshop. Please see the Juicebox - Theming page for further details.