Topic: "config file not found" android problem

Hi I'm using an android device "Samsung SM-T387P"
and I use Samsung Internet app instead of chrome

I've been trying to view hilarious comics online
but suddenly I've encountered a so-called error "Juicebox Error: Config file not found"
I've been trying to search for the solution online but none of them were helpful.
Any solutions on how to fix it on Android?

Re: "config file not found" android problem

On Android, the only browsers that are officially supported are the stock browser and Mobile Chrome.
If the gallery is not your own and you are using a different browser to view it, then it may be unlikely that there is anything you can do to get it to work.

Having said that, if you can provide me with some additional information, I'll dig a little deeper and hopefully at least be able to determine why the problem is occurring. (Maybe the browser does not support external XML files, or maybe there's a syntax problem with the gallery's XML file and the browser is less tolerant towards errors than Mobile Chrome or maybe the gallery uses an older version of Juicebox with a bug it in causing the problem.)

(1) Please provide a link to the gallery in question so that I can examine it myself.

(2) Does the gallery display OK in Mobile Chrome on your device?

(3) Can you view any/all galleries on our demo galleries page in the Samsung Internet app?

(4) What is the version number of the Samsung Internet app that you are using (so that I can search the internet for any known issues)?

(5) Please check the Samsung Internet app's security settings to see if there are any options which might restrict the loading of external XML files (such as a Juicebox configuration file).

With a little more information, we should hopefully be able to get to the bottom of this issue.
Thanks!