Topic: Problems running JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 on an Apple Mac Pro runnin

I am having problems running JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 on an Apple Mac Pro running OSX 11.2.3.

I can Start a new gallery, drop in the JPEGs, and Customize to one of my Presets. When I then select “Browse” for the “Gallery Folder”, I get a new, blank, gray window. I have to hit the Escape Key to close the window.  And, I cannot edit the name of the Gallery Folder.  The only solution is to Quit JB and to start the process from the beginning again.  Sometimes I am able to create the gallery, sometimes JB-Pro gets hung up on the last step.

Re: Problems running JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 on an Apple Mac Pro runnin

It sounds like an underlying problem with Adobe AIR.
I'd try uninstalling and then reinstalling Adobe AIR to see if this helps.

You can download the latest version of Adobe AIR (v33.1.1.385) from Harman's website here: https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime

If this does not help, then try uninstalling and then reinstalling JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, too.
Between uninstalling and reinstalling, make sure that there are no files left behind from previous installations by manually deleting the following folders (if they exist on your system).

• /Applications/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.app/

• /Users/Username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro

• /Users/Username/Library/Preferences/JuiceboxBuilder-Pro

I hope this helps.

Re: Problems running JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.5.1 on an Apple Mac Pro runnin

Thanks Steven, I will follow your instructions and report back!