1 (edited by RupertSnigg 2021-03-18 17:23:44)

Topic: Unable to start new gallery

A while since I last used Juicebox Pro. Trying to start a new gallery and whatever I try, nothing happens. I can open an existing gallery though.

Update. Although I can see existing gallery, I cannot open that either! Must be doing something wrong.

Further update. Disabled AVG and it works fine. No warning popup from AVG though.

Re: Unable to start new gallery

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to figure out what was causing your problem.
Thank you for posting back to let me know. It's most appreciated.

Out of interest, what version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro are you running?
If you are not already running the latest version (v1.5.1), then I would be very grateful if you could upgrade and see if the problem persists. Please also ensure that your AVG installation is up-to-date (both the program itself and the virus database).
Full instructions for upgrading JuiceboxBuilder-Pro can be found here.

If the problem continues to happen with the latest versions of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro and AVG, then I'll happily file a false positive report with AVG and ask them to clear JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's reputation in their next database update.
Please post back with your AVG program and virus database version numbers. Thank you.

If you'd like to fill in a false positive report yourself, you can do so here: https://www.avg.com/en-us/false-positive-file-form