Topic: Translation of the gallery (on mobile) [SOLVED]

I have implemented juicebox in Drupal 7. In the mobile there are two texts that cannot be translated with the expected method: "Images" and "VIEW GALLERY". How can I change them?

Re: Translation of the gallery (on mobile) [SOLVED]

Solved on https://juicebox.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1029

Re: Translation of the gallery (on mobile) [SOLVED]

I'm glad that you have found the forum thread you linked to but there has been an update since I posted over there.
It is now possible to set the Splash Page 'Images' text (via the languageList configuration option).
(I have updated the other thread with this information.)

The Splash Page 'View Gallery' text is set via the splashButtonText Pro configuration option (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> Splash Page' section).

The Splash Page 'Images' text (e.g. "123 Images") can now be set via the languageList configuration option.
Please see the International Gallery Text support section for details.

The 'Images' text is the sixth text string in the list.

For Juicebox-Lite, use this:

languageList="Show Thumbnails|Hide Thumbnails|Expand Gallery|Close Gallery|Open Image in New Window|Images"

For Juicebox-Pro, use this:

languageList="Show Thumbnails|Hide Thumbnails|Expand Gallery|Close Gallery|Open Image in New Window|Images|Next Image|Previous Image|Play Audio|Pause Audio|Show Information|Hide Information|Start AutoPlay|Stop AutoPlay|AutoPlay ON|AutoPlay OFF|Go Back|Buy this Image|Share on Facebook|Share on Twitter|Share on Google+|Share on Pinterest|Share on Tumblr|of|Send Email|Download|Password|Incorrect Password.|Regarding image|in gallery"

Just change the 'Images' text (in bold above) as necessary.

Please note that languageList is not supported by JuiceboxBuilder and you'll need to set this configuration option manually.
Please see the Setting Config Options support section for details.