Topic: Problem with Google browser

Hello
I just installed Windows 2019 LTSC Enterprise with Google browser.
I open the gallery I make my changes I record and I have this message:
Juicebox can not display this browser. More Info.
It's only in my local PC, on the internet works fine.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Problem with Google browser

Unfortunately, due to certain browser security restrictions, it is not possible to preview Juicebox galleries locally (from your computer's hard drive) in all browsers.

When trying to preview a Juicebox gallery locally in Chrome or Opera, you will see the "Juicebox can not display locally in this browser." message. Please see this FAQ for details:
When I view my gallery locally, I see the message "Juicebox can not display locally in this browser". Why?

However, you can preview Juicebox galleries locally in Firefox (after performing the tweak noted in this forum post), Safari (after performing the tweak noted in this forum post) and Edge (no tweak required).

Please note that this applies only to previewing a gallery locally. There is no problem once the gallery has been uploaded to a web server where it can be viewed in any modern browser without issue.

I hope this helps to clarify things.

Hi Steven
Thank you for the info you just confirmed what I thought, it's true that with Edge I had no problem.
Have a good day.

No problem!
I'm glad I was at least able to confirm your thoughts and findings.
I hope it's not too much of an inconvenience to use a different browser than you are used to to preview your Juicebox galleries locally.
I hope you have a good day, too!