Topic: 3 observations and corresponding questions...

The more I get the hang of Juicebox Pro, the more I'm liking it; and my site is virtually perfect now  Here are a few thoughts:

When I disable the splash screen for use with cell phones, a page with ALL the thumbnails is loaded, rendering them quite small.  But when I enable the splash page, after tapping the main image, the typical (and more preferable) list of thumbs is revealed, which are of normal size and with scrollability from one set to the next.  Is there a way to disable the splash page on cell phones and go straight to the regular display of thumbs?

This is more of curiosity:  I have a slide show that automatically plays on my main page, which is set to transition fade.  When viewed on a cell phone, the images scroll side to side.  No biggie but I'm just wondering if a fade effect can be utilized for cell phones as well.

Finally...and another no biggie...I come from Simpleviewer, which I loved aside from the need for plugins.  What I miss about it is the ability to scroll through images using the mouse wheel.  Maybe that's a flash issue, which is what required plugins.  If not, is there a way to bring that feature back to Juicebox someday?

www.adamattoun.com

Re: 3 observations and corresponding questions...

When I disable the splash screen for use with cell phones, a page with ALL the thumbnails is loaded, rendering them quite small.

If you find that many small thumbnails are displayed, then try scaling the content of your web page for mobile devices by adding the following <meta> tag to the <head> section of your web page:

<meta name="viewport" id="jb-viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=0" />

The thumbnails look larger after clicking the Splash Page because, when the Splash Page is clicked, the gallery is expanded on a web page of its own (the 'full.html' web page from within the gallery's 'jbcore' folder) and this web page already has the <meta> tag from above in place.

When viewed on a cell phone, the images scroll side to side.

When a Juicebox gallery is displayed on a touch-enabled mobile device, Juicebox uses Touch Input Mode (rather than Mouse Input Mode). Please see the Input Mode support section for more information.

In Touch Input Mode, the imageTransitionType is always set to SLIDE (which is the transition which best fits with the swipe gesture for navigating between images).
The imageTransitionType can be set only for Large Screen Mode and Mouse Input Mode. This is noted in the short description for imageTransitionType in the Main Image section of the Config Options Page:

imageTransitionType: How to transition between images. Only applies for Large Screen Mode and Mouse Input Mode.

Unfortunately, there is no way to change the imageTransitionType on a touch-enabled mobile device. It will always be set to SLIDE.

If not, is there a way to bring that feature back to Juicebox someday?

Please feel free to post suggestions for future versions in the Feature Requests forum thread.
This keeps all the ideas together and ensures that they are not overlooked by the developers.
I do not know the likelihood of any suggestions being implemented but this is certainly the best place for all ideas.
Thank you.

Thank you for all the info.  Again, I consider my site essentially perfect as is.  Very grateful for Juicebox (and all your help).  I'll make the mouse wheel suggestion  in the Feature Requests as you point out!

I'll make the mouse wheel suggestion  in the Feature Requests as you point out!

Thanks!