Topic: Can't get juicebox to scale in firefox

Hi, if I shrink the firefox browser to something like 800x800 juicebox doesn't scale to the size, even though I set the dimensions to 90%, 1000%.  I don't want to have to scroll, since it looks ugly.

Does anyone know why?

http://jerkins.eishiya.com/

Re: Can't get juicebox to scale in firefox

Your gallery scales OK in Firefox on my PC (in that the size of the main image and the number of thumbnails displayed changes dynamically as the size of the browser window changes). Please note that although the number of thumbnails displayed changes, the actual size of the thumbnails does not.
Your web page has scroll bars because the total width and height of all elements on your page add up to greater than the width and height of the browser widow.
For example, your gallery has been given a height of 100% but your page also has a navigation menu header was has a finite height to add to this.
If you wish to have a resizeable gallery with a header and no scroll bars, please see the Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header section of the Juicebox - Embedding Guide, specifically the View Resizable Gallery with Top Menu Example. You can view the source of the page in your browser and modify it to suit your needs.