Topic: 1.2 install fails

Clicking JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.air results in:

Sorry, an error as occurred:

This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance.

Re: 1.2 install fails

To install JuiceboxBuilder-Pro v1.2.0 successfully, you will need to uninstall the previous version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro before installing v1.2.0:

• Mac: Delete the 'JuiceboxBuilder-Pro' file from the Applications folder and then empty your Trash
    • Windows: Use 'Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a program'

Where can we download the "pro" version ? We have to use again the link sent by email ?

@GuillaumeMenant

Yes. You can always download the latest version of Juicebox-Pro using the link from your purchase email.
If you cannot find your purchase email or your link has expired, please fill in this Upgrade Request Form to request a new download link.

For more information on downloading the latest files, please see the Upgrading Juicebox section of the support pages.

I cannot install juicebox-pro v1.4.4. The following message comes:
Sorry, an error has occurred
The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the inastaaled application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author.

I have tried removing my older version of juicebox, but to no avail...
Using the newest version of El Capitan 10.11.4 (today's version)

@wvdm

It sounds like you may not have completely removed your older version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro.
As well as deleting the 'JuiceboxBuilder-Pro' file from the Applications folder and emptying your Trash, try searching your hard drive for the term 'JuiceboxBuilder-Pro' and delete any and all entries found (to be absolutely sure that nothing remains).

Also, when installing the latest version of JuiceboxBuilder-Pro, make sure that you do not have JuiceboxBuilder-Pro on any external drives attached to your computer. Unmount all drives other than main drive (including time machine backups) and retry installation.