Topic: photoshop plug-in changes

I've got Juicebox Pro as the plug-in for Photoshop CS6.  I made a test gallery and now want to customize some of the features using juicebox builder.  Thing is, I want to do it in such a way that the changes appear in the plug-in.  Can you help?

Re: photoshop plug-in changes

If you wish to add Juicebox-Pro configuration options to the Photoshop plugin so that they are applied to all galleries created by the plugin, open the plugin's 'Juicebox.jsx' file (from the 'Adobe Photoshop/Presets/Scripts/Juicebox/' folder) in a plain text editor and add the options as attributes to the opening <juiceboxgallery> tag on line 556.
For example, change the line from:

'<juiceboxgallery' + '\n' +

... to:

'<juiceboxgallery stagePadding="10" imagePadding="10" ' + '\n' +

Thanks but this really hasn't helped.  I can't find the line you speak of; the code in question goes to about line 14, as I recall, then includes a huge number of lines that are not numbered.

All I want to do is move the gallery title and the thumbnail caption from the left side of the screen to the middle.

I can't find the line you speak of; the code in question goes to about line 14, as I recall, then includes a huge number of lines that are not numbered.

You are looking at the '~juicebox.js' file inside the 'jbcore' folder.
You need to go back a level and find the file named 'Juicebox.jsx' in the same directory as the 'jbcore' folder and the 'readme.html' file.
Once you have found the correct file, you will be able to change line 556 from:

'<juiceboxgallery' + '\n' +

... to:

'<juiceboxgallery galleryTitleHAlign="CENTER" captionHAlign="CENTER" ' + '\n' +

Once you have made this change, these options will be used in all Juicebox galleries subsequently created by the Photoshop plugin.

Ahah!  Steve, thanks for your patience. 

I changed what I was searching for to 'All Files' and there was the file you spoke about.  After that the light went off and I finally figured out how to set the options I wanted!  So, all is well, the program works well.

Thanks again.

Ted