Topic: Remove Watermark

Hello there,

first of all thanks for the juicebox gallery, which really meets the design I used on my website, when I added the images "handmade" in HTML.

I am about to build my gallery and after first deciding to use the "add watermak" option I changed my mind now and want to have the watermark removed. Is there any way to do this or will I have to start over with a new gallery?

Regards from Hamburg, germany,

Marco

Re: Remove Watermark

There is currently no way to remove a watermark.
Once you add a watermark, it is embedded into the images in the gallery and becomes part of the images themselves.
When you then open an existing gallery to edit it, JuiceboxBuilder-Pro has no knowledge of where the original images came from and has only the images in the gallery (with the watermarks embedded into them) to work with.
You would need to create a new gallery, using your original (non-watermarked) images.
However, before you do, you could save the settings from the original gallery using 'Presets -> Save Preset...' and then apply them to your new gallery using 'Presets -> Load Preset...'. This should save you some time re-applying the configuration settings from your original gallery.

Re: Remove Watermark

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ok, no problem ... I did not process too many images yet, so I'll start over.