Topic: Blank Gallery [SOLVED]

I'm using the wordpress plugin and it was working fine.
For some reason, now the gallery is just showing blank.
I'm not sure when it happened, it may have been when I updated Wordpress to 4.9.8. I didn't check that page after the update.
Here is the URL that is having issues - https://milehighfleamarket.com/en/photo-gallery/

I also tried creating a new gallery on a test page for troubleshooting and received the attached error.

Thanks

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.38.19 PM.png 76.05 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Blank Gallery [SOLVED]

When I check your gallery's dynamically generated XML file, I expect to see XML data (the gallery's configuration options and image data) but, instead, the following messages are displayed:

Warning: require_once(GAWD_DIR/wd/start.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mhfm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-analytics/google-analytics-wd.php on line 60

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'GAWD_DIR/wd/start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mhfm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wd-google-analytics/google-analytics-wd.php on line 60

It looks like the problem is related to the WD Google Analytics plugin which is somehow interfering with the functionality of WP-Juicebox.
Try temporarily deactivating your WD Google Analytics plugin to see if this helps.

Edit:
I've investigated the problem further and it seems to have something to do with the fact that both plugins (WP-Juicebox and WD Google Analytics) have a file named 'config.php'.
I'm not sure of the exact cause of the problem (both files are in different folders and should not interfere with each other) but a workaround seems to be to rename the WP-Juicebox file 'config.php' to 'config2.php' and then also rename the reference to the file on line 275 of the 'wp-juicebox.php' file, changing:

$config_url = plugins_url('config.php?gallery_id=' . $clean_gallery_id, __FILE__);

... to:

$config_url = plugins_url('config2.php?gallery_id=' . $clean_gallery_id, __FILE__);

Please note that the line number above refers to the current version of WP-Juicebox (v1.5.1).

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

That solved the problem.

Thank you for the quick response.

You're welcome!
I'm glad it solved your problem. Thank you for letting me know.