Topic: builder GUI font size

The small fonts used for the Builder make it extremely difficult to use on my WQHD notebook. Any chance to change it?

Re: builder GUI font size

There's no way to specifically change the font size in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's interface.
You could, however, change the scale of your computer's display.
If you are using Windows 10, then you could "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" in 'Settings -> System -> Display -> Scale and layout'. You could try changing the value from 100% to something like 125% (even temporarily whilst using JuiceboxBuilder-Pro).

I'm on Windows 7, and do use a higher dpi setting. It works well with nearly all programs, with a few exceptions, Juicebox being one of it...

I tested my suggestion on Windows 10 before I posted and it works for me.
I'm sorry to hear that it does not work on Windows 7 for you (but I expect this will be the case for all Adobe AIR applications).
Is your version of AIR up-to-date (v29.0)? If not, maybe upgrading it will help. You can download the latest version of AIR from here.
Unfortunately, I do not think that there is much else you can do (other than perhaps upgrade to Windows 10 but I'm sure there are reasons why you are still using Windows 7).

I understand that Air is the problem (I us the newest version, but I only use it for Juicebox, so I can't really confirm that).

This said, if you decide to support Windows 7 (I guess there a more people outside reluctant to use Windows 10), you might want to think of the possibility to include some font scaling in the preferences. With WQHD (admittedly most people will run FullHD notebooks), the letters are in fact so small that they become near unreadable.

Unfortunately, I do not know why Windows 7's native scaling options do not work with JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (whether it's a Windows 7 or an Adobe AIR issue).

... you might want to think of the possibility to include some font scaling in the preferences.

This sounds like it might be best noted in the Feature Requests forum thread. I do not know the likelihood of any suggestions being implemented for future releases but this is certainly the best place for all ideas. Thank you.

Thanks for posting your suggestion in the Feature Requests thread!