Topic: Unique URL for each photo

Is it possible to have a unique URL associated with each photo as you go through the photos.  I know that  you can set it to show #1 #2 etc.  But I would like to be able to specify the URL for each page.

Thanks

Mike

Re: Unique URL for each photo

Set enableDirectLinks="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section) and the URL in the browser's address bar will change (with the corresponding # identifier) as new images are selected in the gallery.

Thank you, but I mentioned in my post that its possible to have # identifiers  I wanted to know if there was a way that I could specify the unique URL for each photo.  I want to give them related names that go with the photo and not #1 #2 etc

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have each image's unique URL include its filename (or anything other than its position in the gallery). Juicebox-Pro supports only the use of the image index as a # identifier.

When images are selected in a gallery, everything is done on the gallery's embedding page. The browser never leaves the gallery's embedding page so the base URL remains constant. (Separate web pages are not created for the gallery images.)
Juicebox-Pro then uses a # after the URL to identify which image is being (or should be) displayed.

There is no alternative solution built-in to Juicebox-Pro. Any other solution (such as using the image's filename or some custom text in a query string) would need to be coded manually and it would likely be a complex and time-consuming task but if you have a good working knowledge of JavaScript, you could certainly give it a try.