Topic: Secondary Gallery not Showing up on Separate Web Page [SOLVED]

I hate to post again so soon but I seem to keep having some issues that I'm sure are probably easy to solve but I can't seem to figure it out. I used your svBuilderPro. I had 5 separate galleries on my 1 website on 5 different pages.  You just helped me resolve the one path issue I was having so I tried to repeat it for one of my other galleries and I am not receiving a config error this time, it is simply not showing up on my site.  Furthermore, on my the svBuilderPro I was able to set this particular gallery up so when you click an image you can download a file from it.

Here is the link to the page:  http://www.chrissyclark.com/Freebies.htm

This is what I did on that page:

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="myfreebies/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
new juicebox({
baseUrl:  "http://www.chrissyclark.com/myfreebies/",
containerId: "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "600",
galleryHeight: "650",
backgroundColor: "FFFFFF"
});
</script>
<div id="juicebox-container">

I changed my src to include the path to this gallery's specific folder on the page and in the index file in the folder itself. I am not sure what I am doing wrong this time.  If you could help again, I would really appreciate it.

Re: Secondary Gallery not Showing up on Separate Web Page [SOLVED]

Looking at your embedding code, it appears that your 'myfreebies' folder should be a complete Juicebox gallery folder but there is no 'jbcore' folder inside it.

If you have a complete gallery folder named 'myfreebies' on your computer's hard drive at the moment, then just upload the complete folder (not just the contents) to your website's root directory (alongside your 'mygallery' folder from this forum thread) and the gallery should show up on your 'Freebies.htm' page.

Incidentally, you can use an absolute path for your baseUrl but if you hardcode a 'www' subdirectory in the path, your gallery might not display if the URL in the browser's address bar does not contain the 'www' subdirectory.
Please see this FAQ:
My gallery works on 'www.example.com' but not on 'example.com' (or vice versa). Why?

It would be safer to use relative paths (and your gallery will display on both 'chrissyclark.com' and 'www.chrissyclark.com'.

Once you've uploaded your complete 'myfreebies' folder to your website's root directory, use the following <script> section.

<script src="/myfreebies/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
new juicebox({
baseUrl:  "/myfreebies/",
containerId: "juicebox-container",
galleryWidth: "600",
galleryHeight: "650",
backgroundColor: "FFFFFF"
});
</script>

The leading slashes in the paths above denote your root directory so the code above will work in any web page throughout your site without modification.

One more thing that might be useful to know...
If you plan to embed multiple galleries throughout your site, you can have them all share a single 'jbcore' folder (instead of having one 'jbcore' folder per gallery).
You can upload a single 'jbcore' folder to anywhere on your web server and, for each gallery, just load the 'juicebox.js' file from there. (For example, you could use the 'jbcore' folder from your 'myfreebies' folder for all your galleries.)
This means that you can upgrade all your galleries at once (for example when a new version of Juicebox is released) by replacing just one 'jbcore' folder on your web server.
Documentation for having galleries share a 'jbcore' folder can be found here.
(Having galleries share a 'jbcore' folder does not affect the baseUrl paths that your galleries use.)

Omg, how embarrassing. I knew it would be something simple like that. I did it and it's working now. Thank you very much. I did change the paths to relative as I didn't realize absolute wouldn't be the better option. I am a little afraid to link to all one folder, but I will try it as it does make sense. If I can't make it work I will be back on here. Thanks for all the help.

I'm glad that you've got this gallery working now, too. Thanks for letting me know.

You don't need to have all your galleries share a single 'jbcore' folder. (It was just a suggestion knowing that you'll have multiple galleries throughout your website.)
There's nothing wrong with each gallery having its own individual 'jbcore' folder and if it's easier for you to manage your galleries as they are, that's absolutely fine!