Topic: Embed with RapidWeaver not working

Hi there,

I'm trying to embed my gallery into RapidWeaver and it's not working.  It says on the JuiceBox page that you just need to:

"Copy the entire contents of your Juicebox gallery folder into the folder that contains your HTML page.

In JuiceboxBuilder, go to the Publish panel and copy the provided Embed Code.

Paste the provided code into the body of the HTML page where you want to the gallery to appear."

I have copied the folder, titled 'xmasparty', into the folder for the specific page where I want the gallery to appear, which is styled-11/code and can be accessed at http://schpa.ca/styled-11/code/

So I have the code in the html page where I want it, and I've uploaded the folder containing the gallery to the specific site folder where its to be hosted, I don't know what else to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Brandon

Re: Embed with RapidWeaver not working

If you have uploaded your entire gallery folder to your web server as a self-contained entity, then you can use the baseURL option to point Juicebox towards it.
This method of embedding is documented as Option #1 in the Using an External Gallery Folder section of the 'Juicebox Embedding Guide'.

If your gallery folder is named 'xmasparty' and you have uploaded it to your 'styled-11/code/' directory (and the embedding code is in an HTML page which is also in the 'styled-11/code/' directory), then you should use the following embedding code:

<!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
<script src="xmasparty/jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
<script>
  new juicebox({
      containerId : 'juicebox-container',
      baseUrl : 'xmasparty/',
  });
  </script>
<div id="juicebox-container"></div>
<!--END JUICEBOX EMBED-->