Topic: stagePadding variables

Is it possible to set different variable for stagePadding - for example 30px for bottom padding only? I have tried the CSS method, but not working.

I am using Wordpress plugin, with gallery in a post

What I would like is for the thumbnails to have space below when viewed in expanded gallery rather than right on bottom of browser window. When I set stagePadding, I find the gallery becomes too small within post as padding applied on all 4 sides.

I am OK with CSS, but not so much with js or php...

Thank you.

Re: stagePadding variables

Is it possible to set different variable for stagePadding - for example 30px for bottom padding only?

No. The stagePadding option affects all edges of the gallery equally.
I do not know if this is possible by altering anything in the 'theme.css' file but I expect that there may well be unwanted knock-on issues if modifications were made in this regard.
What you could perhaps do is set captionPosition="BOTTOM" and set a maxCaptionHeight.
This would give space below the thumbnails (though it would also position the captions there, too).

I am using Wordpress plugin, with gallery in a post

Please note that these two configuration options (captionPosition and maxCaptionHeight) are Juicebox-Pro only.
If you are a Juicebox-Pro user, WP-Juicebox can be upgraded from Juicebox-Lite (which it comes bundled with) to Juicebox-Pro by following the instructions on this page.

Re: stagePadding variables

Thank you.