Topic: iPad and iPhone issues

Hi,
I created a gallery with JB lite and you can view it here:

www.5alberi.com/gallery

There are 2 problems with gallery:
1. On an iPad the thumbs are not completely visible and are cut off  at the bottom.
2. On an iPhone the large image won't show. Once you click on a thumb the thumbs move to the bottom, leaving an empty black space where the large image should have been. This is reported back by some users, while it works fine on my iPhone 4.

Thanks for any tips.

Regards,

Pascal

Re: iPad and iPhone issues

1. On an iPad the thumbs are not completely visible and are cut off  at the bottom.

This is due to your gallery being positioned below your page's header.
If you wish to have your header and gallery both fit in a browser window without any cropping (or the need for scroll bars), please see the support section entitled Using a Resizable Gallery with a Header.

2. On an iPhone the large image won't show. Once you click on a thumb the thumbs move to the bottom, leaving an empty black space where the large image should have been. This is reported back by some users, while it works fine on my iPhone 4.

I notice that your gallery uses Juicebox-Lite v1.1.0.
Please try upgrading your gallery to Juicebox-Lite v1.1.1 by following the instructions here.
Many bugs have been fixed since v1.1.0 (please see the Version History for details) and upgrading your gallery may fix the problem.