Topic: Resizing of window

Hi

I have a test page here with a Juicebox Gallery:

http://www.artwebs.co.uk/colStonewareClockHouse.asp

If you hit the "expand gallery" option the gallery expands as required. If the "close gallery" option is then selected, the gallery returns to it's normal state.

However, if you now re-size your browser window down, the web page does not stay central to the window; it is pushed to one side. Only by refreshing the window will the web page return to it's correct central location in the window.

Can this be rectified?

Cheers,

Seb

Re: Resizing of window

Thank you for reporting this issue.
Unfortunately, the problem looks to be caused by a bug whereby the embedding page's <body> tag is not returned to its original state on closing an expanded gallery.
I have notified the developers of this issue and it should hopefully be fixed in the next version.
Until the bug is fixed, it might help to always expand the gallery on a new page of its own (instead of on top of the embedding page) by setting expandInNewPage="TRUE" (in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro's 'Customize -> General' section).
I hope this works for you and is a suitable workaround in the meantime.

Thanks Stephen.

When do you expect the new version's release?

Seb

Your fix works a treat anyway!

Your fix works a treat anyway!

I'm glad it worked for you. Thank you for letting me know.

When do you expect the new version's release?

We are actively working on the next version just now but, unfortunately, I do not know when it will be released. There is no set release schedule and it'll be released only when we feel it's ready. Any estimate I give you could turn out to be wholly inaccurate. I hope you understand.
However, if you'd like to be notified when new versions are released, you can join our mailing list at the foot of our homepage, keep an eye on our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter @JuiceboxGallery or subscribe to our blog RSS feed.