Topic: Image Display on iPhone

Hi there I hope someone can help.
I'm trying to use Juicebox to display a clients work portfolio on portable devices and keep getting the dreaded White Screen?

When I upload the demo from the site it displaus fine on my iPhone 3gs and my clients Samsung Galaxy S3 and when I put a test show together of some joke toilet installations (Client is a builder!) this worked also but when I upload the slideshow of his actual images it fails to load with no message displayed then the white screen appears?
I have reduced image size, resolution, file format from Jpeg to GIF, all the tips on this forum but nothing works??

my test URL is: http://www.hsbhomeimprove.com/test1/index.html

Please help.

Tim

Re: Image Display on iPhone

Your gallery's code look OK and you gallery displays OK in desktop browsers on my PC and on my iPod Touch 4 iOS 5.1.1.

For a gallery that does not display, I would normally recommend ensuring that JavaScript is enabled in your browser and that you have cleared your browser's cache. However, if you have been able to previously view galleries, then JavaScript must have been enabled (at least whilst viewing the galleries) and if a browser was hanging onto and using an older version of your gallery's XML file, you may see an empty gallery (with a perpetual spinner and no images) but not a completely white screen.

Make sure that you view the gallery over a wi-fi connection and not 3G as some 3G providers use content modification which is known to break web sites which make extensive use of JavaScript (such as Juicebox galleries).
Please see this FAQ for details:
Why can't I view my gallery on a 3G mobile connection?