Topic: AutoPlay doesn't work

Hi,

The slideShow doesn't work on my gallery ans I don't know why ...

If I look in the config.xml file
I see
        enableAutoPlay="true"
    autoPlayOnLoad="true"

But It seem not be used.

Where The config.xml is loaded ?

In index.html I only have
       <!--START JUICEBOX EMBED-->
    <script src="jbcore/juicebox.js"></script>
    <script>
    new juicebox({
        showAutoPlayButton: 'TRUE',
        containerId: 'juicebox-container',
        galleryWidth: '100%',
        galleryHeight: '100%',
        backgroundColor: '#222222'
    });
    </script>

Sorry for my poor english, and Thanks for your help !

Re: AutoPlay doesn't work

From the configuration options you use, it looks like your gallery's AutoPlay should function correctly.

enableAutoPlay="TRUE" allows AutoPlay to be toggled on and off via the spacebar.
autoPlayOnLoad="TRUE" will start the AutoPlay automatically when the gallery is loaded.
showAutoPlayButton="TRUE" will display the AutoPlay button on the Button Bar (to toggle AutoPlay on and off).

The only thing I can think of that might be preventing your AutoPlay from starting is if the Splash Page is being displayed (for example on mobile devices or if showSplashPage="ALWAYS"), in which case, AutoPlay should start as soon as the gallery is expanded from the Splash Page.

Please post back with a link to your gallery so that I can take a look at the problem for myself and hopefully help further.
Once I'm able to see the gallery for myself, I should hopefully be able to determine the cause of the problem and propose a solution.
Thank you.

Thanks for your answer Steven.
No  showSplashPage set to "ALWAYS".
I don't have link to give you because i am working off line, directly on my computer.
I can only send you gallery if you give me an email.

Which is amazing, I don't see see 'play' 'stop' button in top right button bar.
It's the first time I use this Gallery Builder, so i don't know if i use good options.

I add images then select full in Load preset.
I select Show Auto Play Button, show Nav Buttoons in Button Bar options with Position Overlay
In AutoPlay options, i select Enable Auto Play and Auto Play On Load and THumbs and Show auto play status.

Best Regards,

Make sure that your gallery isn't somehow a Juicebox-Lite gallery. (Pro options are ignored in Juicebox-Lite.)
If your gallery has a Juicebox badge/logo in the lower right corner, then it is Lite. (Pro galleries do not have this branding.)
If you find that your gallery is Juicebox-Lite, open it and re-save it in JuiceboxBuilder-Pro (on the 'Publish' tab) to convert it to Pro.

I can only send you gallery if you give me an email.

Please check your email. I have sent you a message. Thank you.

Effectively Steven.
I see Juicebox logo in lower right corner.
It's a friend who gave me the builder and i thought it was Builder pro, because it is writen in the header and i can select pro options in the builder.
I try to confert it to pro in publish tab but the the logo always appear.
Sorry but i don't have enough money for buying another builder pro software.
Thanks for your help and Sorry for my intervention.
Best Regards,
Thierry

I see Juicebox logo in lower right corner.

This indicates that the gallery is a Juicebox-Lite gallery and any Pro configurations options set in the gallery's 'config.xml' file (including all AutoPlay options which are Pro only) will be ignored.

... i thought it was Builder pro, because it is writen in the header and i can select pro options in the builder.

Only JuiceboxBuilder-Pro is labelled as such as JuiceboxBuilder-Lite does not feature Pro configuration options on the 'Customize' tab. JuiceboxBuilder-Pro should always create Pro galleries (unless, somehow, the program's Pro 'jbcore' folder has been replaced manually with the Lite version).

I do not know how your friend and yourself are using Juicebox-Pro but please remember that, for each licensed copy, you can: