Topic: Not Displaying Gallery in Internet Explorer

Gallery on a local hosted intranet site displays in every browser, including MS Edge, but not IE (version 11 is what our base install uses). 
I am NOT a web designer/developer/html coder by any stretch so I saw the iFrame option and the Atahualpa option, but first have no idea how to incorporate them (it seems the Atahualpa is related to Wordpress site which I am not using) and maybe I just don't know where to insert the
"<iframe src="http://www.example.com/gallery_folder/index.html" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>" into my code.

Regardless it still isn't working for IE, which is unfortunately the default browser for most of my users, so when I send the link they see no pic.

Thanks

Re: Not Displaying Gallery in Internet Explorer

Unfortunately, as your gallery is on a local intranet, I am unable to see the problem myself.
What exactly do you see or not see when you say the gallery does not display? Is there just a blank space where the gallery should be or is an error message displayed (and, if so, what does it say)?

Gallery on a local hosted intranet site displays in every browser, including MS Edge, but not IE (version 11 is what our base install uses).

Juicebox galleries should display fine in IE11 (and all other modern browsers).
It sounds like your IE11 browsers may have some restrictive settings (rather than just default settings) which is preventing the Juicebox gallery from being displayed.

Try viewing some of our demo galleries in your IE11 browsers.
If you can see our demo galleries, then the problem is somehow with your own gallery.
If you cannot see our own demo galleries, then the problem lies with your IE11 browsers.

Here are a few things to check and try.

• Make sure that your web page uses a valid Doctype Declaration.

• Check your web page for errors (and fix any errors reported) using the W3C Markup Validation Service. Some browsers may be more tolerant towards errors than others and this may account for a gallery displaying OK in some browsers but not others. Once the code on your web page validates correctly, your web page should be rendered with greater predictability and consistency across different browsers.

• Ensure that your IE11 browsers are not using Compatibility View to view your intranet pages.

• Make sure that JavaScript is enabled in your IE11 browsers.

• Use your IE11 browser's developer tools (F12) to try to determine the reason for your gallery not displaying.

• If you have any browser extensions installed, try temporarily disabling them to see if this helps.

• Also, if possible, try resetting your IE11 settings to see if this makes a difference.

I saw the iFrame option and the Atahualpa option

Atahualpa is a WordPress theme which is not related to Juicebox at all. Another user may have been using Atahualpha in a WordPress site and it may have been interfering with WP-Juicebox (the Juicebox plugin for WordPress) but this is not relevant to your problem.
Also, using an iframe is unlikely to make a difference. Using an iframe basically loads a web page (a Juicebox gallery's web page) into a frame. The gallery is still embedded into a web page, though (the page being loaded into the iframe) so the same problem will likely occur. Also, using an iframe limits the functionality of a Juicebox gallery somewhat (by disabling the Expand Button, for example). For reference, instructions for using an iframe can be found here (scroll down to "2) Using an iframe").

Essentially, if you can view your gallery in Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera but not IE11, then the problem likely lies with your IE11 settings and hopefully my suggestions above will help.