Topic: 404 Page Not Found [SOLVED]

I embedded Juicebox Gallery into a web page with other elements. Everything working fine, except, on mobile, when
I click the link on the splashpage to view the gallery, I get a 404 page not found error.

Splashpage shows correctly, just the link goes to nowhere.

Know what the problem might be?

Everything working great on tablets and desktops.

thank you

Re: 404 Page Not Found [SOLVED]

Please post the URL to your gallery's web page so that I can take a look at the problem for myself.
Once I am able to see the problem live on your web server, I should hopefully be able to determine the cause of the problem and propose a solution.
Thank you.

In the meantime, please check that:
(1) You are using the latest version of Juicebox-Pro (v.1.5.0) to ensure that any bugs from previous versions are not contributing to your problem. If necessary, please see the Upgrading Juicebox support page.
(2) You have uploaded the complete 'jbcore' folder (including the 'full.html' file) to your web server.
(3) The permissions of all the gallery files and folders on your web server are not too restrictive. Default permissions of 644 for files and 755 for folders should be fine. You should be able to check and change permissions using an FTP program such as Filezilla or via your web hosting account's online file manager.

do you have an email address or some other way of contact?

we're not ready to make the site public yet by publishing a link.

thank you.
b

Please check your email. I have sent you a message.
Once I am able to see your gallery, I should hopefully be able to help further.
Thank you.

I had same problem. Was due to incorrect Viewport meta statement. When I changed to what is currently generated by the Juicebox app, problem went away. If you change the Viewport statement, make sure you clear browser cache before testing.

For anyone else reading this thread and experiencing similar issues, the problem was caused by custom rewrite rules in an .htaccess file on the original poster's web server.
The solution was to create a new .htaccess file inside the gallery folder that turned off all redirects using the following code:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

#Disable rewriting
RewriteEngine Off

</IfModule>