Topic: Using a custom spinner with Lightroom plugin

Where do I put my custom spinner so it appears in Lightroom CC galleries?

I have substituted my spinner for the stock spinner in the Resources/template/jbcore/classic/img folder in the standalone version of Juicebox-Pro 1.5, so that whenever I create a gallery using the standalone version it appears with my spinner. However, this doesn't work for Juicebox-Pro galleries created in the web module of Lightroom (i.e. the stock spinner appears instead of my custom spinner).  To see my spinner in Lightroom-created Juicebox-Pro galleries I have to substitute my spinner in each of the individual galleries' jbcore/classic/img folders.

I am using a mac. I can't find anything resembling a Juicebox-Pro plug-in in the contents of the Lightroom app, not even in its plug-ins folder, so I don't know where to look for the stock spinner.gif in order to replace it with mine. Please help!

Thanks!

Re: Using a custom spinner with Lightroom plugin

You'll need to replace the stock 'spinner.gif' inside the 'juicebox_pro.lrwebengine' package.

Before installation, you'll find the image in this location (after extracting the Juicebox-Pro zip file):
juicebox_pro_1.5.0/adobe-lightroom-plugin/juicebox_pro.lrwebengine/jbcore/classic/img/spinner.gif

After installation, you should find the image in this location:
[Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/juicebox_pro.lrwebengine/jbcore/classic/img/spinner.gif

On a Mac, 'juicebox_pro.lrwebengine' is seen as a special package rather than a regular folder.
To browse inside the package, use Ctrl-Click and select "Show Package Contents".

I hope this helps.