Topic: Flickr Stopped Loading - Need help ASAP [SOLVED]

I just noticed the Flickr gallery I have embedded on my homepage (http://www.joe.co) has stopped working. No idea how long this has been going on, a potential client brought it to my attention which is quite embarrassing (and likely lost me a gig).

I tried building a new gallery using the AIR app, but I am getting the following error (which is perhaps related):

Gallery Load Error
Cannot load from Flickr

Permissions on my Flickr account are set correctly. Not sure what else to try.

I need to either fix the existing gallery (ideal) or build a new one -- but both are dead ends at the moment.

Re: Flickr Stopped Loading - Need help ASAP [SOLVED]

I notice that your gallery uses Juicebox-Pro v1.3.2.

Flickr made a change to their API back in 2014 and we updated Juicebox to handle this change in v1.4.2.
Please see this Juicebox blog entry for further information (and the Version History for a full list of changes between versions).

All you need to do to get your gallery up and running again is to upgrade it from v1.3.2 to the current version v1.5.0.
Upgrades are free within the same major version number so you can download the current version for free using the download link from your purchase email (the link always points to the latest version rather than the version you purchased).

Just swap your gallery's current 'jbcore' folder for the version from the Juicebox-Pro v1.5.0 zip package ('juicebox_pro_1.5.0/web/jbcore/').

Full instructions for downloading the latest version and upgrading existing galleries can be found on the Upgrading Juicebox support page.

Thanks so much, that worked!

That's great! Thank you for letting me know.