Topic: Juicebox plugin for wordpress to display Picasaweb albums [SOLVED]

Hey,

I have a strange problem while trying to publish a Picasaweb album with the Juicebox plugin of Wordpress.
I already have a range of albums displayed that way (last one added several weeks ago), but now it doesn't seem to work anymore.
My Picasaweb album isn't restricted but available for publc.

I don't receive any errors, the section for the gallery is reserved on the page but the section is empty, as you can see on this page: http://www.javadu.be/2016/06/06/murringen/

I use the latest version of de wordpress plugin.
My installed Wordpress is 4.4.3
My installed juicebox version is 1.4.4.2

Do I forget something?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Juicebox plugin for wordpress to display Picasaweb albums [SOLVED]

It looks like the problem is with your Picasa User Id and/or Picasa Album Name.

Check that the functionality is working OK by setting up a test gallery with the following information:
Picasa User Id: picasateam
Picasa Album Name: VegasWeekend

Please check your Picasa User Id. It may not be your email address.
Also, as Google have discontinued Picasa and are moving all Picasa web albums over to Google+ photo albums, you might need to enter Google credentials rather than Picasa ones.

You can find your Google User Id by logging in to Google+ and clicking the 'Google+ Profile' link above the 'My Account' button (after clicking your custom image at the top right). Your Google User Id will be the 21 digit number in the URL (in your browser's address bar).

Take a look at this forum thread which should hopefully point you in the right direction towards finding your Google Album Id (a 19 digit number).

I hope this helps.

Thanx a lot Steven.
Your information, together with the forum thread solved my problem.

Regards,
Mark

That's great!
Thank you for letting me know.