Topic: Where is the Lightroom config file? [SOLVED]

I'd like to edit my defaults, but I can't find "the Lightroom plugin's 'config.xml' template file"  on my Mac.

Any pointers?

Re: Where is the Lightroom config file? [SOLVED]

Once the plugin has been installed, you should find the 'config.xml' file in this location:
Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/juicebox_pro.lrwebengine/config.xml

You should be able to go find the 'Web Galleries' folder from within Lightroom:
Edit -> Preferences -> Presets -> Location -> Show Lightroom Presets Folder...
You can then navigate inside the 'Lightroom' folder and then the 'Web Galleries' folder.

Alternatively, you could modify the 'config.xml' file before you install the plugin.
Just unzip the 'juicebox_pro_1.4.4.2.zip' file and you'll find the plugin's 'config.xml' template file in this location:
juicebox_pro_1.4.4.2/adobe-lightroom-plugin/juicebox_pro.lrwebengine/config.xml

Please note that on a Mac, juicebox_pro.lrwebengine is seen as a special package (rather than just a regular folder). To open the folder, you'll need to right-click the package and select 'Show Package Content'.

Also, bear in mind that the plugin's 'config.xml' file is a template file which generates an XML file (rather than an actual XML file). Configuration options can be entered as attributes to the opening <juiceboxgallery> tag on line 34 (which is currently blank). The line number refers to the current version of the plugin (v1.4.4.2).

I hope this helps.

Re: Where is the Lightroom config file? [SOLVED]

Okay..got it. I didn't think of the package wrinkle.

Thanks.