Topic: Juicebox not working in IE with security setting high

My clients are mainly companies. They use windows and therefore they have IE. There´s nothing one can do about that.
They mostly use security setting:High. There´s also nothing one can do about that. But with security setting:High on Internet explorer juicebox doesn´t show anything. Even the demos on your own homepage don´t show up with these combination.
This is really a pitty. Why does IE with security setting:High think Juicebox is a potential risk and can harm one´s computer. I´m very, very dissapointed that my clients can´t see my pictures. I think your programmer(s) should immediatly solve that problem, which is absolutely inaccepatable.

Re: Juicebox not working in IE with security setting high

Setting the security level to 'High' in Internet Explorer disables JavaScript ('Security Settings -> Scripting -> Active scripting').
Juicebox requires on JavaScript to work. This is mentioned in the banner at the top of our home page.

Use Juicebox to create responsive JavaScript image galleries for your web site, blog or portfolio.

Disabling JavaScript will prevent the gallery from being displayed. There is no way around this.

The only alternative would be to include SEO content code (generated by JuiceboxBuilder-Pro) in your web page. Please see the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support section for details.

SEO content is added as HTML text and images inside a <noscript> tag. This content will also show on devices that do not support JavaScript. This content is not loaded by JS enabled devices which means it will not interfere with gallery smart preloading.

Try viewing this demo gallery (which includes SEO content code) as an example. If JavaScript is enabled, then the gallery will be displayed. If JavaScript is disabled, then the gallery images will be displayed in a vertical list along with the image titles and captions.
http://www.juicebox.net/demos/pro/sharing/